Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Break.

If you haven't noticed already, there have not been any blog posts from me in a while. The reason, as many of you have already deduced, is that I am on break!
Yes, break indeed. What a wonderful concept! Just the thought of sitting on my butt for a couple weeks and doing absolutely nothing is a disturbingly appealing idea. Alas, I felt that It has been far too long since you've heard from me (some of you are rolling your eyes at this point) so I decided to bring you this quick post on my thoughts and impressions of my first semester at Olivet. I will keep it short and concise, don't worry!

1. People. I've said it before many times, and I will stick to it: people are the best thing about college. Already, I have made friends for life, and I am so thankful for that.

2. Community. Again, I have talked a lot of the feeling of community at Olivet, and I think it deserves all of the recognition I've given it so far.

3. New. So many things are different after just one semester of college; change has been the anthem of my life the past few months, and I love it.

So, as promised, the post is about to end, thanks for sticking around and listening to all of my ramblings about college and my life.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment